Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas at the Lakehouse

Brian and I had 2 whole days off together this week! Since we were going to the lakehouse for dinner with the family anyway, we decided to go early yesterday and just be vegetables on the couch and get a little quality time in with dad and Susan.

I'm still figuring out my new camera, luckily, I have plenty of opportunity to take pictures. Here are some from yesterday.


Brian

Mike and Julie (1 month until their wedding!)

Brian and Me.


Sweet Amari watching Santa and Mrs. Claus



Devan is quite excited :)




Maeson





Karis having a mini-meltdown
(too much Christmas excitement)






Me and (very short) Santa
Do you see my awesome snuggie? It's a NAP comfy from Brookstone and a Christmas gift from Dad and Susie, I'm totally enjoying it. Merry Christmas y'all!








No comments:

Post a Comment