Tuesday, December 22, 2009

i'm back

So, it's been nearly two months since I last posted - that's how long I've been without a camera. What I thought was a minor problem with the camera ended up being too expensive to fix. So, I waited. And yesterday, with the money I got from my in-laws for Christmas (thanks Mike and Mernie!), I got a Nikon Coolpix L100. I've been loyal to Canon for a while, so this is a departure for me. Here's a shot of my new camera that I stole from Amazon:

I really like the camera - love the way it feels in my hands. It's big enough to wrap my hand around with out being too bulky. I still have to figure out some of the settings. But, in keeping with the mission I set out on two months ago, here are some pictures of my day.

I went to lunch with my best friend, Christi (not pictured), and her siblings. Christi and I exchanged Christmas presents and we all ate Mexican - yum!

Nikki and Cathy

Daniel and his gauged ear.


The pictures look a bit yellow to me - have to fix that...any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment