Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Let's Catch Up

It's been over two years since my last blog post.  Yeah.  Like it probably does for anyone over the course of two years, a lot has changed in my life.

Where to start?  By God's grace I continued to lose weight - until I started looking like this:

We welcomed our beautiful daughter into our home in July of 2011:

I kept running and even completed a half marathon:

Around April 2012, we got a little surprise:
This ultrasound is actually from September :)

September 17, 2012 CC's adoption was finalized:

And November 28th we welcomed Henry into the world:

In the past 6-7 months, we've been learning to be busy family of four.

Now that I've caught up, I hope to blog at least weekly.  Mostly because I have a terrible memory and I want to be able to document our life as a family.  Here we go!

(Really, I don't know anybody who's reading this who doesn't already know the above details and then some.  But there needed to be some catching up - so there you have it)

1 comment: